Sunday, May 4, 2014

21DSD: Day 6

Yesterday (Saturday) marked detox Day 6 -- almost a week completed!  I felt pretty good yesterday, and spent time grocery shopping and meal planning for the week ahead. The hardest part about Day 6 was no alcohol.  We went out for Mexican food with friends and I really wanted a margarita. Instead, I had lemon in my water. Not the same. Prior to that, we were with said friends painting ceramics at a place called Paint Your Plate in Edina, and while we had a blast, it would have been great to enjoy some wine alongside our friends and our art projects. That said, I'm proud I stayed on track.  Here's the Day 6 recap.

Time Went to Bed Last night: 11 pm 
Time I Got Up This Morning: 8:30 am.  A nice long sleep!  (the perks of a kid-free life...)
How I felt when I woke up (excellent, good, fair, poor):  good - felt energized and like I got deep sleep.  That said, it took me a while to fall asleep, and I got up 3 times during the night.  Thankfully, I did not dream about space! (we watched Gravity on Friday night - intense!)
General Mood/Energy throughout the day (excellent, good, fair, poor):  Good/Good
Exercise (type/duration):  None. I get it.  I've worked out once this week.  My priority right now is getting the food portion of the equation right.  Then I'll worry about exercise.
Breakfast:  Coffee with cream, scrambled eggs and bacon.
Lunch:   Steak salad at Lyndale Taphouse
Dinner:  Guacamole with veggies and grilled Shrimp, veggies and quinoa at Barrio.
Snacks:  None
Water Intake: 6 glasses at least

No comments:

Post a Comment