Wednesday, April 30, 2014

21DSD: Day 3

I made it through Day 3!  That means I made it to a point in the detox where I can easily track my progress in fraction form -- I'm officially 1/7th of the way through!

I felt a little better today, a bit headachy here and there, but for the most part I was all right.  I had a few temptations today, but pushed through.  First of all, we had a work potluck today as a part of a lunch time training, and the spread looked pretty tasty. Then, after work I met up with my friend HL for dinner and a movie. I badly wanted to order a cocktail, but I stuck to water. Go me!  And now, for the official run down:


Time Went to Bed Last night: 9:30 pm - I was exhausted.

Time I Got Up This Morning: 7 am.  Though I got up 5 or 6 times during the night (I think  that's right- I actually lost count) to pee.  TMI?  Perhaps. It's the truth. I drank a lot of water before bed, plus it is a detox and peeing is what you do on a detox.

How I felt when I woke up (excellent, good, fair, poor):  fair to good. I still felt a little groggy, probably since I was up so much through the night, but I actually thought my overall quality of sleep (when I actually was asleep) was pretty good.

General Mood/Energy throughout the day (excellent, good, fair, poor):  Good - had a productive day, and generally was in good spirits.

Exercise (type/duration): Nada - went to a movie! 

Breakfast:  Coffee with cream, a banana, lots of almonds.

Lunch:   Chicken on a bed of spinach and lots of homemade guacamole (the guac my contribution to the work potluck).  And, sliced colby and cheddar cheese.

Dinner:  8 small, plain Grilled chicken wings.  Half a steak salad.   (so yeah - lots of meeeeaaaat!)

Snacks:  Almonds.

Water Intake: 8 glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment